AFFORD BUSINESS CENTRE
As an Investor the AFFORD Business Centre (ABC) would like to welcome you and invite you to invest with us and our clients in the following ways:
The ABC seeks to increase investment and diaspora investment in SMEs in Sierra Leone through facilitated/partnership activities at the ABC enterprise-hub. Your investment(s) will also create employment and business opportunities for local people and businesses.
At the ABC we seek to change the way SMEs clients are supported, by delivering an integrated serviced office package, which professionalises SMEs, improves their productivity and enables these entities to concentrate on their core business. This increases the chances of growth, resulting in more people being employed by the businesses themselves, with local suppliers and trade partners being stronger. This virtuous circle creates a positive local 'multiplier effect'.
- You can make as many business investments in Sierra Leone.
- We can match you with an array of investment ready SMEs clients already working with us.
The ABC can offer you a Trade Mission if you are based outside Sierra Leone (ask for more details on frequency and pricing). This offers a range of activities and support for you to meet your immediate investment goals, including:
- Preparation of reports on local investment opportunities and diaspora investor interests
- Business Matching
- Consultations dealing with the underlying factors of investing in Africa addressed through consultancy, advice, training/support on: investment returns/tax advantages; security of assets and property law; access to professional services; leveraging of investment capital etc
- Bespoke investment market research
- Offer from our range of ABC membership package to suit you: including registration and office accommodation
- Investment/networking events
For more information contact:
ABC Contact - Freetown - ABC Manager or Project Assistant - (+)232 (0) 25 244 657
ABC Contact - UK - ABC Director - (+)44 203 326 3750